Wednesday, April 24, 2013

To New Beginnings

First I would to take this time to say I am in no way a professional blogger by no means. I did give this a shot back when but because of our busy schedule with orders and growth of  our small business (click here to see) that could, I figure we would give this a shot again. Well, at least attempt to.  ;-)

My inspiration comes from a few people who not only gave me a shot at building Tunky Monkey's Sweet Treats,  but also educating me on the do's and don'ts of running a business outside of social media. I have come to realize now that social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) is the main part of growing and expanding your small business,  hence the start of blogging!

We (my husband, team and I) Can not wait to start this new chapter for our business and can not wait to see what is in store for us in the future. Stay tune for our next post for the inquiring minds on a DIY Theme Shoot for beginners. A start to finish as to how to set up a theme photo shoot from start of creation to take down and edit! Excited for this one since this well be my very first "BLOG, BLOG." :P

Sweet Smiles,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment